Technology Errors and Omissions Insurance .. and What Else?
So, with the understanding that the policy details (coverage, extent of coverage, exclusions, etc.) will be different from one insurance company to the next, let's talk about common components of a good "tech insurance policy package".
Our dedicated tech insurance specialists can tailor insurance coverage and risk management solutions to meet your most challenging business risks, including:
- Professional Liability / Technology Errors and Omissions Insurance ( Tech E&O )
- Technology Services Liability
- Technology Products Liability
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Commercial Property – Including, as needed, EDP Property and R & D Property
- Copyright and/or Trademark Infringement Liability
- Network and Information Security Liability
- Reputation Injury and Communication Liability
- Crime / Fidelity bond (employee dishonesty, fraud, theft, forgery, etc.)
- Media Liability Protection
- Business Interruption
- Equipment breakdown
- Commercial Automobile
- Legal expense insurance
- Cyber Liability
... and more.
Good news: a tech insurance policy is just like a puzzle. But better.
You can choose which pieces (coverage) to include in your insurance program.
You don’t have to buy all available coverage, especially if you feel you’re low risk in one area or that you have ways to manage the risk (other than transferring it to an insurance company).
Bottom line, when buying insurance for your tech business, you owe it to yourself to make sure your not just 'getting quotes', but actually getting the coverage you need (and avoiding the exclusions you don't want) based on your operations, the industries you serve and your risks exposures.